Hello everyone, I'm Ritzin.
You may remember me as the one who assasinated Alix and took the throne. Recently I gathered my closest sages and had a discussion about you all. I don't really remember what we talked about cause there was a lot of booze and drugs. Good job I took some notes during the talk...
So recently we've been a bit rubbish at keeping FC actions up. We'll try to be a little better at this -
1. We'll keep up the Extended Food and more Battle EXP actions most of the time.
2. Should an event on one day be based on Gold Saucer activities, we will likely put up the MGP payout action
3. If I notice the action activation starts getting a bit lax again, or a great many officers start taking breaks from the game, I will give the ability to purchase and activate actions to an active member of the FC
4. As always though, if you crave an action please ask!
Similarly I've decided to grant the ability to begin exploratory missions to the diadem to certain non-officer members. I'll focus on giving this "honor" to those who play the game often enough to justify this.
We've not held many events at all recently, but we'd like to change that. We'll be restructuring the existing event schedule as most of us don't have statics anymore to conflict.
1. Monday: Anything Goes. This will primarily be a "lets do whatever" event a good slot for social events, pony farming, glamour farming or perhaps more diadem if people crave it. Our little midget Riiko will primarily run these events
2. Tuesday: Void Ark Tuesday - Self explanatory really, we'll use greed loot rules. Yours truly will run this most of the time
3. Wednesday: Wow! Free day!
4. Thursday: Primary Event Day - One of the following: HW EX Primals, Coil Clears, Diadem, Crafting/Gathering evening
5. Friday: Woaah! Another Free day!
6. Saturday: Primary Event day.
7. Sunday: Wow Ritz, you're so generous! Another free day?!
To begin with, at least 1 Primary event day will be a journey to the Diadem, primarily to be lead by our long necked idiot, Emper. Do remember to vocalise your preference in the events thread for primary and anything goes days.
Friendly closing words
I know it was a sudden thing, me becoming Leader. Perhaps with how well a lot of you know me it might be a little difficult to see me in this position. However I hope you're all fine with me taking the reins of this communuty and I hope we can continue to forge lasting friendships...